Sanctuary at the Rim is a new 43-lot community that contains both new construction with move-in ready homes or lots if you would like to build. Not to be confused with The Rim Golf Club, this new 7.25 acre subdivision is in southeast Payson, Arizona with views of the Mogollon Rim. The new homes and lots in this neighborhood offer spectacular views and a desirable location close to all amenities of Payson. Many of the lots pick up views of the Mogollon Rim and the surrounding mountains such as Diamond Ridge and Diamond Point. Membership options at the nearby Chaparral Pines and Rim Golf Club country clubs are available.
Sanctuary at the Rim features luxury townhomes and detached single family homes. The available new construction portion of the Sanctuary at the Rim offers 2, 3- and 4-bedroom options. Home prices include many upgraded features such as 10' ceilings, granite counters, 8' doors, soft close cabinets with hardware, 4'' baseboards, undermount kitchen sink, upgraded light fixtures, views, very spacious garages and much more. These site-built homes range from 300K to 400K.
If you choose to purchase an available lot and build, you may choose your own builder or be introduced to builders with available floorplans tailored for Sanctuary at the Rim.
- New Payson, Arizona Development
- Build or purchase an available site-built home
- Floor plans available
- Bring your own builder or have one recommended
- Walking Distance to The Rim Golf Club and Chaparral Pines
- Close to shopping and amenities in Payson, Arizona.
- Utilities to the Lot Line
- Town of Payson Water and Sewer
- Alliant Gas Piped Propane
- Sudden Link Cable and Cable Internet